
So....we finally did it! (Ok, well I finally did it!) I have been ooo-ing and awe-ing over my cute friends' blogs for quite some time now. What a fun way to keep in touch! I'm going to have to get some of our family that live out of state to join the ranks of the bloggers! I don't know how good I'm going to be at keeping this updated....but I can at least try! Hopefully I'll get into the habit of posting something on a regular basis. I'm still waiting to get in the habit of flossing my teeth on a regular basis, and that hasn't happenet yet. Oops. There is always room for improvement. Well, before I ramble on too long, I'm signing off for the night! Enjoy the pix of my cute kiddos!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Welcome to our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute kiddos!
Yea! I am so excited! They are beautiful! And so are you!
I love your two little guys, they are darling. I want to see more pics!!
Post a Comment