Thank you to Christy for hosting a most fabulous Cookie Exchange. It was so fun to get together with some of the girls, laugh at more high school pictures, and consume many different kinds of cookies and treats! Heaven, if you ask me! I was the only one to get a picture (thanks to the timer on my camera) and so I thought the girls that were there would enjoy seeing it. I think Suzy gets the award for the best expression!

Sunday, September 2, 2007
Cookie Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was supposed to be a "chubby" face, it looks more like and angry, going to throw up face. Oh well.
Bummer I missed it, but it's probably better that way! I am trying to lose the baby weight! Although I can't help but notice, no homemade oreos??? What is a cookie night without homemade oreos???? Oy ve!
I love this picture. Fun times, as always!!!
i love that my freezer is full of cookies, even still! so good!
Post a Comment