Thanks to the Shannonizer, I've been tagged to tell all the world 6 things that you might not know about me. It might be a difficult task, since I feel like I'm a fairly open person with few secrets, but I'll give it a try:
1. I would safely self diagnose myself as OCD about cleanliness and organization. If you've ever seen the show "Monk", you could say that I'm kind of like that guy. I feel for him, ya know? Although, over the years (especially since I've had kids) I have definitely had to let some things "go"....or else, I would just go insane.
2. I absolutely love dogs, except for the small hyper ones. I'm fascinated by really big ones too like the dog on Harry Potter. I've always wanted a bull dog, and would name her "Princess". HOWEVER, because of my issues with cleanliness I know that I will never be able to have a dog of my own. I could never get over the issue of dog hair, slobber, and other nasty things that come with owning a dog. So I just get my dog "fix" when I see other people's dogs...and then go home to my sanitary environment! :)
3. Leslie Warnock Price is the only person that believes me that I could fly when I was a little girl. I could stand at the top of my parents' stairs and somehow float down to the bottom without ever touching one of the stairs with my feet....or so it seemed.
4. I've never been stung by a bee. Also, until about 3 months ago I had never had a bloody nose....that changed when I was up at Sam's school one day. I was sitting on the floor playing with him and the other kids, when Sam starting running at me full steam ahead. He thought I knew he was coming and that I was going to catch him...but nope, his head and my nose collided, and thus the bloody nose. Good times.
5. My feet are abnormally ticklish. I can't even touch the bottom of them without squirming. If anyone even gets near my feet, my foot-dar (that is foot radar) goes off and I move them to safety. I once made the mistake of going to get a pedicure with some friends....I don't know if they drugged me into going, but I went, and 1 minute into the process I was shaking so bad that the cute little Asian woman that was working on my feet just started to laugh and said "how about I just paint your toe nails?"
6. My memorization skills are very sporadic. I've never been able to memorize a song on the piano to save my life....BUT, I was able to memorize hundreds of spelling words to be able to win the spelling bee in 6th grade. Now explain that!?!?
So there you go....pretty lame, but maybe someone out there will get a kick out of my weirdness. Now I get to "tag" some people to do the same: ROBYN, VERITY, BECCA, EMILY, KAT, and AMBERLY. Have fun!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I've been tagged....thanks Shannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I guess there were a couple of things I didn't quite know about you--like now I know to go for your feet when we are wrestling! Ha ha! Love you HAC (good thing you married a C last name--something like HAJ just wouldn't be the same).
Very fun to read your answers! I replied--check my post. ;)
I like these facts. I'm surprised that I didn't know about your feet or love of dogs. Very Fun.
I read this earlier, and I have had "I believe I can fly" in my head all day.
Post a Comment