Monday, October 6, 2008

To my dearest Grandpa Ed...


Dear Grandpa Ed,
I miss you already.... I'm so grateful for all of the many memories that I have of you and our time together as a little girl and all the way up to now. I feel so blessed that you were such a huge part of two of the biggest days of my life...my baptism and my wedding day. I am one lucky lady to have had you baptize me AND seal me to my eternal companion! I'm grateful for your example and testimony of the gospel. I will miss your warm hugs, your laugh, and your presence in general. I know I will see you again, and I'm so glad that I have that knowledge. Thank you for your never-ending support in everything that I do. I know I will continue to feel of your love....please know that I love you too!

Sincerely,
Heather

3 comments:

katherine said...

what a beautiful tribute heather. ah the gospel is such good news!

Robyn said...

I'm so sorry Heather. Good old Grandpa Ed. Call me if you want to talk babe.

Verity said...

Thank you for this. The picture of you together is so beautiful--when was it taken?