Well, today was a big day for our little family....and thus, it was time to do a little remodeling of sorts to our blog! I have changed the background of our blog to help announce our latest news....WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, that's right. I finally will be getting a "pink"!!! Not that I don't LOVE my boys, but I've always secretly hoped for a girl. Since I never had any sisters I kind of felt like I deserved a girl in a way. Well, now I'll have my wish!
As a fun side note, I must mention that this will be the third generation in a row of two boys and then a girl. My dad (the oldest of two brothers, then a girl), then me (the girl with two older brothers), and now my little family! Fun, huh?
So if anyone has any tips for me (on having a baby girl, that is) let me know! I would also love to know where to find great deals on really cute girl clothes! :)
Friday, December 12, 2008
New blog background = ????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you. I knew your ultrasound was today and I've been thinking about you all day long!!! Congratulations! Boys and girls are both wonderful but, it's sure fun to have one of each! And the selection of girls clothes is incredible!
Wahoo! Congrats! I have been awaiting the exciting news! Let the fun girlie shopping begin!
Congrats! Gymboree has the most darling girl stuff and if you get on their list you get awesome coupons all the time. Watch Old Navy's sale section - I have found some really adoreable stuff there for uber-cheap! Good luck - girls are a huge change from boys! :)
Hooray! I bet you were just thrilled. I can't wait for a little mini Heather!
I can hardly believe it girlie. I thought you were going to stick with boys with me. Now I have a girl to shop for! YAY!
Yahoo! (This is dad... aka Matt)
That was my family too! Then, I had the opposite. Advice for the only girl? Spoil her rotten..... they like it.
Thanks for the phone call! :) Rhiannon is VERY EXCITED about getting another girl cousin, too! :) SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!
Congratulations! BabyGap always has cute stuff.
Congratulations - it will be nice to sew something pink or purple for a change!
Lynn and Ed
Yea, a girl!
i am so happy for your family! and i can't wait to see her, she will be beautiful!! my advice . . . save your money now . . . there are way too many cute things to buy for girls!! happy day to you!!
yippee!!! I am thrilled for you! She's so lucky to have a great woman in her life already--you! What a great example! Good luck and happy shopping!
Post a Comment