A few weeks ago we went on a little picnic and family adventure to the playground and beach at Day Break. Matt's brother, Mark, and his wife live there and have invited us to go out there to play before. It really is a fun place to go and the day we went we were pretty much the only people there!
Lilly enjoyed sitting in the sand and playing until her little heart was content! That girl loves her sand!

The boys (the two little and the one big) enjoyed playing on the playground equipment. I was especially impressed with Sam's new sense of bravery on the playground...he was really maneuvering himself around that place like I've never seen him do before!

Tyler also enjoyed the sand...especially the sand down by the lake where he could build a sand castle!

My sweet Sammy.

The amount of sand we found in Lilly's diaper was extraordinary! :)

That's my man!

Good times had by all.

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun...
What great pictures, although I notice NO Sam in the Sand photo's. And am grateful I didn't have to change Lilly's SAND DIAPER.
Where's Day Break? Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment