Lilly was hamming it up one day....so I had to take advantage of the opportunity and take some pictures! She likes to pick out her clothes now and she also insists on trying to get them on by herself - seriously!?!? (Is that a girl thing to want to dress themselves that young...because my boys have never cared!)

She is also getting better at letting me do her hair! Yeah! I absolutely LOVE to put pigtails in her hair. It's one of those things that I have looked forward to doing with her ever since I found out I was having a girl. For some weird reason when I took her picture this day her loopy pigtails looked like hearts (I totally didn't mean for them to look that way).
I love that Sammy is getting more accepting of Lilly and letting her touch him, touch his stuff, and be in his "bubble" without freaking out. :) Matt caught this little gem on camera one day when they were getting dressed one morning:

Lilly thought it was hilarious to sit on him, and luckily he did too.
Another little moment I have been looking forward to was painting Lilly's nails! Out of the blue I decided to try it out. Matt helped me hold her still and she was SO cooperative! In fact, I think she loved it! Here is the final result:

Luckily Lilly loves having her picture taken. She'll say "CHEESE!" as soon as she sees the camera....but then after taking just one picture she yells "BABY!" (meaning, "Let me see that baby on the camera screen!").




4 comments:
The heart shaped pigtails are so DARLING!!! Lilly is growing up to fast. The picture of her giving Sam a hug while on top of him, made my heart melt.
That girl is adorable, just like her mommy. Love those cute hairdos!
What a darling....She is adorable...WE love pigtails at our house too...only Alyssa now refers to them as tip toes. I love little girls.
Oh my goodness-when did she get too big!?! There is way too much time between visits for our families! What a cute girl!!
Post a Comment