Friday, January 7, 2011

A great excuse....and a new shirt for Lilly

So I just realized that I haven't put anything new up on the good ol' blog for over a month now...oops. But I have a really GREAT excuse! I promise! Oh, and that "really great excuse" can be explained by this cute little shirt that I got for Lilly...


P.S. The "really great excuse" should make it's debut sometime in late July! Hooray!

15 comments:

kristy said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Suzie said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!!

Robyn said...

I was just about to start bugging you about your lack of blogging. Congrats babes! We are thrilled for the whole Cropper gang.

Deb said...

Best News Ever!!!

Susan Morgan said...

Wonderful news, Heather! You have such beautiful children, it'll be great to see your new little girl.

Andrea Denzer said...

DUDE! Congratulations! So I guess I know know the outcome of our conversation that night....! You little sneak... did you know you were pregnant when we were talking?

Juliana said...

Way to go!! I am so happy for you all! ;)

katherine said...

yea! that is such great news! congrats to your family!! love you all so much!

Melissa said...

Heather I am so excited for you....Congrats....

Michele said...

Wow! How exciting! Congrats to all of you.

Verity said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca said...

WOW! GREAT! I am so excited to hear this fabulous news! Here's a hug from the Lloyds!

Jessica Petersen said...

How awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you guys.

Melissa Chritensen said...

Yay! That is so great I am so Happy for you guys!

*Leslie* said...

Wow! That is wonderful!!!! I'm so happy for you. You sure make cute babies. Hope you are feeling well!