Saturday, March 31, 2012

In Memory of my dear Grandma Lola

My sweet Grandma Lola passed away on March 16th, 2012.


It was unexpected, and heartbreaking news to get. 
But I'm so happy for her to be back with the love of her life, Grandpa Ed. 

She was a HUGE part of my life, and I will miss her.

Check out this sah-weet photo from the 80's!

Graduation Day at the U of U.

Christmas Day 2009. 

Sam's blessing day.

Tyler's blessing day.

Meeting Lilly for the first time.

Meeting Charlie for the first time.

I'm so grateful that my children got to spend so much time with Grandma Lola! 
We all enjoyed our visits with her. 
She loved her children (6), grandchildren (18) , and great-grandchildren (27) so much! 

Love you Grandma!

5 comments:

sewnews said...

She was a lovely lady. I know you will all miss her.

Verity said...

Wonderful pictures, Heather!

Christy said...

Oh Heath - what a week!!! I'm sorry - but you are quite amazing!!! I keep praying for you because I know this is something that affects every second of every day now. My dinner offer still stands - especially with that birthday of yours coming up. I love you and am thinking about you!!

Deb said...

What beautiful words - It was great that you included the pictures, what sweet memories!

Robyn said...

I love that 1980's picture. You and Grandma are both darling. You are so good about getting pictures! How did your musical number go?