October felt like it just flew by!
For some reason I had so many fun pictures of Charlie to share from October that were just too cute to not include. Here's by favorite:
Just goofing around as usual.
He discovered how fun the warming drawer on my oven can be.
(I know that looks super dangerous, but I swear I never use that drawer and I promptly took him out of it....right after I took the picture, of course!)
Charlie also developed a fascination with shoes!
He is constantly trying on other people's shoes.
Charlie loves to do what the big kids do.
This picture just makes me smile.
This is one my most favorite things in the world...to have a little one fall asleep on my shoulder.
Sadly, I know these days are coming to a close all too soon....so I had Tyler take a picture of sleepy Charlie for me so I could savor it a little longer.
I seriously want to kiss his face off!!!!!!!!
Sam and Tyler finished up their Fall Soccer schedule (sorry, no pictures of that). Lilly and Charlie were troopers every time we went to one of their games. Luckily the rec. center where the boys played had some fun things to keep little siblings entertained, like this giant wooden bear carved out of a single tree trunk!
Photo op!!!
Tyler was lucky enough to accompany Matt to a U of U football game!
I'm pretty sure that they had a blast! Yep, pretty sure.
I'm also pretty sure that Tyler was way more excited to tell me about the hamburger and ice-cream that he ate rather than the football game that he went to watch. Classic 6-year-old....
Last but not least....the Murder Mystery Dinner!
Our good friends, the Nelsons, invited us to a murder mystery dinner at their house....and it was SO MUCH FUN! Way more fun than I had expected it to be! Matt was asked to play the part of the traveling salesman. I was lucky enough to be the princess.
I think it turned out to be such a blast because of the hilarious group of people we did the dinner with! The group consisted of 3 other couples from our ward. We all have little ones, so it was tricky to find enough babysitters to go around! Each couple was in charge of one of the four courses of the meal, and lucky for me we got to bring dessert! Everyone dressed the part of their character and stayed true to it the entire night (which was tricky at times!). I didn't know it until the very last round, but I ended up being the murderer!!! Yikes! No one was able to guess that it was me either...so I guess I won! Ha ha ha! :)
One of these days I might just have to get brave and host one of my own. Seriously, it was a riot!










5 comments:
Love that velvet dress. :) I think I may have to do one of those nights too! Do you buy the script or something? That Charlie, I think I may have to kiss his cheeks off too. That would freak him out, considering he only talks to me on the phone and doesn't actually know me.
Good looking pics. The princess the murderer? Say it ain't so...
Love, love, love all the updates! Your family is beautiful and it looks like you've been having lots of fun!
What a fun couples activity. You should have one at your house. I'll take the kids for a sleepover.
I love all the Charlie pictures in this one, and the one of Tyler and Matt at the football game. Go Utes!
Post a Comment