Tuesday, July 30, 2013

February 2013

A lot of February Fun going on around here!

We stopped by to see the world's #1 babysitter, a.k.a Katie, in her pretty pink prom dress. Lilly acted as if she was meeting a princess at Disneyland! So cute! We really are so lucky to have Katie....I'll be sad next year when she leaves for college.

Tyler drew a picture of Moses parting the Red Sea.

Cub Scouts keeps me busy! Here is Sam working on building his own tool box. 
His safety goggles reminded me of Bono from U2. 

Charlie tried on some of my old glasses....he looked so studious! 

Ahh...the joys of catching snowflakes on your tongue.

And nothing like a little Valentine's lovin'......Sam asked if he could get a box of chocolates for a girl he really likes in his class named Sierra. (If you ask him, he'll tell you she is his girlfriend!). 
So I picked him up a little box of chocolates at the store and he took care of the note to Sierra:
How sweet is that?
Seriously, she is the sweetest girl too! She treats Sam like he is just like any other kid. They play together at recess and we've had her over for play dates. 

After Matt and I got back from our own Valentine's date, we had been "heart-attacked" by the kids (with Katie's help)!
I kept those notes and pictures on our door until the end of the month....I just couldn't bare to take them down too soon!

Lilly has become quite the little colorer and picture maker. She spends most of her spare time coloring, drawing, and making cards and pictures for other people. It is definitely her way of showing her love when she makes you a card!
 Sometimes she'll sneak a little picture under my pillow or under Matt's pillow. So sweet!

 Speaking of sweet....these two!
Charlie is like a little "mini me" of Tyler. They get along so well and Tyler is always SUPER cute with Charlie. They make me smile!!!!

Charlie discoverd "sketti"..... and will eat as much as he possibly can when we have it for dinner! Yum!

Lilly wanted to have some of her preschool friends over for a princess tea party....so I made that little wish come true (with a little nudge from Grandma Deb).
The girls all dressed up in their favorite princess attire, decorated cupcakes, did a little craft, and enjoyed being "girly" together. What a cute little group of girls!

Matt took Sam to a Pinewood Derby workshop event where they had access to a wood shop, tools, paints, and other supplies to create a one-of-a-kind car! Sam got to design his and ended up with the coolest Hershey's chocolate bar car that I've ever seen!

Once again, Tyler and Charlie cheesin' it up for the camera! This is their "scrunchie face" pose.

The Lego fun continues at our house....non-stop! Lately the boys have been creating words with their Legos...and this was Tyler's first attempt:

Good times!

1 comment:

Megan Goates said...

Gosh, I love your darling family! And you, my friend, are going straight to heaven because you are a Cub Scout leader.