Is it really 2015 already?
Yikes.
Nothing too big to report his month...just the normal random fun.
Charlie found this stretchy headband of mine and decided that is made him look super cool. I happen to agree! I especially like the way it squishes down his floppy elf ears. :)
These two look alikes are as cute as ever together. They were cuddling in my big chair and Tyler started helping Charlie do "Pat-a-cake."
Lilly wanted in on the fun and so they all squished together in the chair and sang songs.
Seriously, they are so stinkin' cute!
I used to refer to Charlie and Lilly as the "two littles"....but they seem to be growing up way too fast to be called that anymore. Someone tell me them to slow down...please!
Charlie spent the first few weeks of January getting over the gone-boo. Somedays he just couldn't make it through the afternoon without a rest...which was fine by me! I tucked him in with a buddy and a blankie next to me on the couch and then I would catch up on "mommy computer stuff."
Matt started a new job as a clinical nurse for Salt Lake Community College. He is loving it so far. Charlie and I thought it was worth celebrating and so we went out to lunch with Matt one day, just out of the blue. I love spontaneous lunch dates!
Our family was in charge of the Cropper side get together for January. Instead of getting together for Sunday dinner, like we usually do, we decided to plan a fun field trip! Everyone met up at the Clark Planetarium to explore the exhibits and to see the "Pandas 3D" movie. Just about everyone who lives in town was able to make it!
We had a TON of fun at the Planetarium and also went out to get food afterward at the Gateway food court. Yum! I thought it was funny when most of the group ended up getting food from "Panda Express!" I had to reassure Lilly that they didn't actually cook PANDA there....although my brothers told me that when I was little!
Sam has been extremely motivated to earn money lately. He has had his eye on a few Lego sets that he really wanted....so he worked hard to earn the money to buy them. This is the "Double Decker Couch" set from the Lego Movie....Sam is in love with it.
This little sweetie is constantly thinking of nice things to do for others. She makes notes and cards for us all the time...and loves to leave them under our pillows at night. I've had several people ask me in the last few weeks if Lilly is really ALWAYS that sweet! The answer is...YES! Occasionally she will get a bit flustered with her brothers, but generally she is just a sweetheart!!!
Charlie got to have a 1-on-1 date with Daddy. They went to Dad's recording studio and recorded Charlie singing his latest favorite song, "Glorious." The recording just melts my heart. It's really the cutest thing I've heard in a very long time! Charlie loved every minute of it...his very first recording experience!
Of course, they needed refreshments afterward...so they went out for an ice-cream cone!
Charlie has been experimenting with markers lately. He's colored his clothes and skin several times...even though I remind him that markers are just for PAPER!!! Matt caught him coloring his face one night when I was gone and thought to take a quick picture of the drama before the marker got washed off! Awesome.
(Note: Charlie has not colored on his clothes or skin since this picture was taken! Yay!!!)















5 comments:
I love this whole thing! I seriously adore those cute kiddos.
Such a cute family
Thank you for the update, it is so great to see the pictures. I did not know about the "Markers", he never asked to color anymore when we spend time together -- it's all about CARS, TRUCKS AND TRAINS!!!
Congrats to Matt on the new nursing position! :) Loved the update!
Glad for the update...I didn't know Matt had gotten a new job..Congrats!
Post a Comment