No...I'm not talking about the Highland Rams (although I still have quite a bit of Ram Pride in me!!!). I was just going through our iPhoto library and noticing some of my favorite pictures. I played around with some of the editing features, and my favorite by far is changing the pictures to black and white. It's amazing how an "o.k." photo can turn FABULOUS with just one touch of a button! The picture below is one that I was playing around with, and so I thought I would share it. (This was taken during a recent visit to Liberty Park....the playground there is amazing!)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Black and White
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea, I love all this blogging, I need to totally update! Your family is beautiful!
Absolutely AWESOME!!! I enjoyed your Blog so much!! You have such a beautiful family!!! Congrats! Love, Ju
You kids have grown up so much! Say hi to "The Captain" for me.
I usually say your kids look like you but, in this picture Tyler looks like Matt. Either way, they are cuties!
Post a Comment