Friday, November 9, 2007

My reason...

My reason for not keeping up with my blog can be explained with two little words:
Potty Training

Yup, that's right. Sam started the lovely task of potty training this week and it has been quite consuming. When I get a chance to get through some pictures I will try to post something from our trip to Park City w/ the Croppers, Halloween, and Tyler's 2nd B-day! Until then....

6 comments:

Verity said...

HANG IN THERE and BEST WISHES!

Becca said...

Oh boy, I hope it goes ok! GOOD LUCK! I'll be asking you for advice in a year or two!

Andrea Griggs said...

Good luck! You'll be so happy when you're done-and so will he!

Jill J said...

Oh wow. sounds fun. I'm glad my momma stuck with it and potty trained me. It's an important thing to learn! Sooo, Cam and I are huge fans of the
Octapella christmas album idea... we are gonna check it out this week!

*Leslie* said...

Wow, hope it goes well. Once you are done with this you'll be SO happy! I love Jill's comment, I agree.

katherine said...

hang in there friend. you are such a great mom! and it was fun to be with your family a bit ago! take care.