Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time to brag!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, baby, the Octappella Christmas album is OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!! It has been years in the making, and Matt (and the other Octaguys) have put in so many, many, many hours to make this just PERFECT! You are going to LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it......and I'm not just saying that because I'm the First Lady of Octappella! :) You can go to the website (www.octappella.com) to check it out, along with all the other stuff/CDs they have to offer. Matt just redesigned the website and it's looks amazing if you ask me! There are sound clips of every song so you can have a sneak peak! If you decide you want to ad this CD to your Christmas collection, they just happen to be running a "special" on the website where shipping is free! How can you pass that up, eh? Deseret Book is their distributor so you'll be seeing it there as well as other various LDS bookstores and music stores.....but let me let you in on a little secret ~ it's cheaper on the Octawebsite!!!!

So spread the word......the latest album is out! Trust me, you'll be hooked after listening to it just once! So then you'll just have to go see them in concert at the Rose Wagner Theater for their Christmas/CD Release concerts in December! :) Fun good times!

I'm going to stop rambling about my darling husband's masterpiece now, and let you go check it out for yourself! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That's funny. .. my top post on my blog right now is also about their Christmas album. I'm so glad it's done and so proud of our Octa-boys! They made a GREAT CD!! Everyone buy one. You will LOVE it!

Becca said...

Congrats!!!

Verity said...

Hurray!!!! So happy for your WHOLE family. I probably only know a tiny part of the work that's gone into making that CD. Thanks for the insider buying info! :)