Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our condo is for sale!

Hey everyone! Ignore this post if you already got an email from me about this....but I just wanted to get the word out that our condo is for sale. So if you know anyone who might be interested please let us know, and we can send them more information! It is a great place for singles (with or without a roommate), newlyweds, young families (like us!), or retired folk! We are anxious to sell so that we can move forward with our house hunting! Thanks for spreading the word!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck!! I wish I could move in--your place looks fantastic!

Andrea Griggs said...

Good luck! We're selling our house too, hopefully we'll both sell quickly!

*Leslie* said...

Good luck selling your condo!!! I love the elf post below - so funny!

Jill J said...

Wow!! That's so exciting! You have got to keep me posted on the outcome over the next few months! So, that's funny you saw Amy and Alex....Alex said he saw one of my thin tall friends with brown hair and freckles!! Ha! I assumed it was you! He's not your Doc, is he?