
My dear, sweet friend, Katherine Wallin, spoiled our family with our own little photo shoot at the International Peace Gardens, not too long ago, and I wanted to showcase some of the pictures she took. Kat is sooooo amazingly talented with her photography skills, and she owns her own photography business -- Wallin Photography. Take a minute to check out her photography blog, (just click on the link over there on the right side of my blog page, under "Kat's Photography"), and you won't ever need to look around for a photographer ever again! She is THE BEST!!!! :)












Wednesday, December 19, 2007
"Shout out" for WALLIN PHOTOGRAPHY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love these!! Kat really is the best. You guys look SOOOO great!!
Kat is amazing, and it is great to have amazing good looking subjects to shoot. Your family is so beautiful. You and Mattie look as in love as you did on your wedding day (and you look hot Heath!)
Very nice pictures.
Heather, I am so stunned by those pictures I can hardly breathe. WOWZA!
they are so fun! we had a good time! ps, some are ready for you to pick up! yea! happy christmas! ps, i love you!
Such a cute little fam!!
What cute pictures. The boys look so darling. I love both of their cute smiles!
Oh you are all so beautiful....and handsom I guess I should say. Those pictures are dazzling. Hope you had a merry Christmas. I can't believe I missed all the parties. :( my flight was delayed 3 hrs Friday, so you know how it goes. Love ya!
Post a Comment