Thursday, January 8, 2009

Other Christmas Fun

Ahhhhh....nothing like going to Temple Square to see the lights! The boys were overjoyed to be there. They both were very anxious to go see Jesus, meaning that they wanted to see the Christus statue. Sam LOVES the mural painted on the walls as you walk up to the statue. He kept saying "Outer Space!" I thought that was super cute. Matt enjoyed a good chat in Swedish with one of the sister missionaries (from Sweden, of course). Sam and Tyler kept telling the other sister missionary that they want to go to Japan and Disneyland on their missions. We'll have to see about that...

Dear sweet Robyn put together, yet, another fun friend party. She decided to spice it up a bit and do an "ugly sweater" theme....and these were the best ones of course. :) It was great to see some friends who live out of state, and fun to see friends before they move out of state. We'll miss you Chels!

4 comments:

*Leslie* said...

The picture of Sam with his Train from Santa is so great, what an amazing smile! Sure love your ugly sweater :)

Susan Morgan said...

It's so good to see your post!

I've been thinking you must feel VERY pregnant and VERY busy because it had been a long time since you posted anything. The new pictures are delightful, as is the accompanying news. I'm so glad you and your family are all doing well.

Verity said...

LOVED the ugly sweaters! How fun!

Robyn said...

Hey-ya. Thanks for the update. I love you guys by your parent's fireplace. That is the most classic place for a picture. I miss you already. I still feel bad we didn't make it to see your house. Maybe I'll make a secret trip to see just you.