Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had a great time taking the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins this year. There were SOOOOO many great pumpkins to pick from, it was hard to narrow it down. The boys also thought the "spooky attic" (a little room with skeletons and a black light to make them glow) was especially exciting. There was even a tee-pee set up which made for a great family picture opportunity (thanks to the timer function on my camera!).


I just couldn't resist a picture of Miss Lilly, surrounded by the pumpkins!
What a cutie.

I also couldn't resist a picture WITH Lilly, surrounded by the pumpkins. :)
I just can't get enough of that girl.

5 comments:

Deb said...

What cute pictures, I'm glad you all had FUN! and Miss Lilly, you are a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!

Becca said...

these pics are adorable! Heather, you look awesome!

Hansen Highlights said...

Too cute!!!

*Leslie* said...

How fun! Next year I'll have to find out where that pumpkin patch is so we can go. Your family is so cute.

Juliana said...

That little purple pumpkin in the middle of those orange pumpkins look SOOOO adorable! What a smile!