Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sam's 1st Grade Halloween Party!

I was lucky enough to be the mom in charge of Sam's class party for Halloween. It really turned out to be really fun and I had some great moms to help me....including MY mom. Here she is in her 'bat hat' that she made to go along with the Halloween story she read to the class.

She totally scored some bonus points on the "cool grandma meter"!

She also scored a big hug from Lilly...who was sportin' her sweet Halloween onesie!

Sam was the most handsome Spiderman that I've ever seen!
He was a great sport about all the Halloween fun...which hasn't always happened in the past. He used to be TOTALLY freaked out by anything to do with Halloween - especially being forced into a costume at school and walking in a really long line with all sorts of strangers watching and waving.
Crazy American traditions....

2 comments:

Deb said...

I had a great time at the Halloween Party and yes! it was great to see Sam finally enjoy Halloween.

sewnews said...

Absolutely Priceless! What fun and you all looked so great Lynn