Have I mentioned lately that I have the
most adorable kids on the planet?
Well, I do.
It makes me sad that there are just not enough hours in the day to just play with them as much as I would like to.
If I did we would never have food to eat, clothes to wear, and our house would rot....which is never a good thing. :)
Here are some pictures of the latest randomness at our house.
most adorable kids on the planet?
Well, I do.
It makes me sad that there are just not enough hours in the day to just play with them as much as I would like to.
If I did we would never have food to eat, clothes to wear, and our house would rot....which is never a good thing. :)
Here are some pictures of the latest randomness at our house.
Ummm...is this not the cutest picture???Tyler is such an amazing Big Brother to Lilly.
He is always willing to help her....he'll get her toys to play with, books to read, a binkie to calm her down, and he also loves to help feed her.
Lilly just lights up when she sees him.
Tyler can make her laugh pretty much on command.
Lilly even thinks he's funny when he's crying and/or throwing a tantrum.
Here are my little Ute fans, taken the day of the big rivalry game with BYU.We went to Aunt Kathy's house to watch with the Hansens.
The boys had fun, but Lilly was having a horrible time so I ended up going home early with her to put her down for a nap.
We were of course a bit disappointed that the Utes lost, but they put up a good fight.
I had to take a picture of this.I was working on homework with Sam one night, and he pulled out one of his dry erase boards that we use to practice his handwriting. The board has little questions for him to answer about himself, and his answers are always changing each time he does it. His answers were particularly humorous this night. If you can't read some of them, here are some examples:
My favorite animal is: "mamell" (Mammal)
My favorite song is: "calltoseve" (Called To Serve)
My favorite ice cream flavor is: "witte" (White, which is what he calls Vanilla)
My favorite food is: "nugtts" (nuggets, the chicken kind)
My favorite book is: "sneetches" (totally spelled that one right!)
My favorite holiday is: "Easter" (random since we have Christmas decorations all over the house, and I KNOW that Christmas really IS his favorite)
My favorite TV show is: "PBS Kids" (the only kind of "tv show" my kids know about)
My favorite cartoon character is: "Animaniacs" (spelled it right, and -yes- my kids have been introduced to the most RANDOM show of my childhood...thanks to the library children's DVD selection)
Oh, and then there's Miss Lilly.She is absolutely delicious, isn't she?
She thinks she is pretty hot stuff to be sitting up in the tub now.
Matt gets to be in charge of baths for the kids...unless it's a night he's gone to the VA.
He really does enjoy bath time and I think it's great that he has that bonding time with the kiddos.
(He also gets bonus points for letting me have the first whiff of the clean baby after she gets her baby lotion on!)
5 comments:
She is adorable! They all are! I love when the big kids help feed the little ones. Lilly is getting so big-I love those chubby cheeks.
The cutest kids, I love the one of Tyler feeding Lilly, that is soooo Tyler. Also, if they ever bottle the smell of a baby after their bath and just a hint of baby lotion, let me know, I might start wearing fragrance again.
Hey that comment that says Grandpa Rod, was really Grandma Deb. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want people thinkging he wants to smell like baby lotion.
Ya, so sad for your kids that they have to root for a losing football team. Ha ha, kidding. That is a pretty sweet bathtub! And sweet Tyler and sweet Sam. What good boys. I can't believe you found Animaniacs (did I spell that right? Sam is better than me!). Come see me, would you? I miss you. P.S. I think Grandpa Rod would smell nice w/ baby lotion on :)
Great pics - yes, they are justs the cutest kids
Post a Comment