Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures with Santa Claus

We took the kiddos to visit Santa Claus.
(While they are still young, and not old enough to care,
we just go visit him at Harmon's. It's free and they
let you take your OWN pictures!)

I just had to post all three of the pictures of Lilly.
She actually was just fine sitting on his lap for the first
10 seconds or so....and then she looked up to see who
was holding her! So, this is how it started...
...the cry got progressively louder....
...and then it was a full out wail!
(This last one is my favorite!)
I had absolutely no guilt over this one...in fact,
I actually chuckled a bit because I have a VERY SIMILAR
picture of myself at that age screaming at Santa Claus too!
(I'll have to borrow it from my mom's photo album and try
to scan it to my computer so I can post it later!?)

The boys, on the other hand, did just fine.
We didn't tell them that we were going to see Santa Claus,
we just said we had to stop at the grocery store really quick...
and let the Santa sighting be a surprise!
Sam has always LOVED Santa.
He wasn't shy at all and told him exactly what he wanted.
However he was a little disappointed that Santa gave him
a candy cane...so I let him pick some M&Ms out before we left.

Tyler did great too.
He was very excited to tell Santa about what he wanted.
Tyler was also happy to have the candy canes that
Sam and Lilly did not want. :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks Tyler for picking up the candy slack. What cute pictures of the boys, and let's compare your crying picture on Santa's lap with Lilly.

Verity said...

LOVE the wailing Lilly!!!!!!!! :)