Yet another fabulous Day Out With Thomas!
(6th year....can you believe it?)

In years past, we never actually went on the Thomas train ride....yes, we're cheap! But luckily this year (thank you!, thank you!, to our anonymous donor!) we were able to take the boys on the train! They L-O-V-E-D it!



There were PLENTY of trains to play with...

...and plenty of other fun activities to do.
The boys especially liked the hay maze, browsing the gift tent, getting Thomas tattoos and balloon animals.

This year they had a mini-golf course set up (kind of random!?!). Sam and Tyler had never played mini-golf before today, so they thought it was super cool! After a few quick lessons from Dad on how to putt, they got the hang of it. Sam even got a hole in one all by himself!
After a few hours of the train wonderland we had a yummy lunch at the Dairy Keen in Heber and headed home. It started raining just a few minutes after we left, so we were glad that we had been there in the morning during the sunshine.

I think it's tradition for at least one of the boys to fall asleep on the way home.
5 comments:
Wow! Six years of fabulous memories. I am so glad you had this FUN outing.
So glad you got to ride the train this year - how fun!
I love Sam's smile in the second picture! He looks so excited to be on that train!
YAY! I was out of town, but Shane and the boys were there (among the other 5 million kids!) So fun!
I love Dairy Keen!
I thought about you when i saw that Thomas was here. We even concidered ventureing up there too....Next year for sure. Looks like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment