It doesn't happen too often, but every once in a while I'll be downloading pictures from my camera into iPhoto...and I discover pictures that I did not take. It usually ends up being pictures taken by one or both of the boys (mostly of feet, random toys, and ceilings), but this time I was pleasantly surprised to find some that Matt took. We had been up at a "little" Cropper family reunion at the Heber Valley Camp, and I totally forgot to take any pictures. I guess I was too busy making sure that Sam didn't disappear into the woods and that Lilly didn't eat rocks for dinner. But at some point Matt got out the camera and captured some REALLY CUTE pictures of my Lilly girl. So I know there is a lot here, but I just couldn't leave any out of the post. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


(Those are the rocks that I didn't want her to eat for dinner.)

(A little blurry, but so stinkin' cute. This pictures reminds me of those greeting cards with the dogs on the front that have the really big noses. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?)
Note for Matt: feel free to steal the camera any time...these pictures turned out to be quite fabulous!!!! :)








4 comments:
Matt - what cute pictures and Lilly.
What a little darling! Love that Lilly
so adorable....what a cutie....
Those are so fun! Great job Matt. (And great job to Lilly for being so stinkin' cute!)
Post a Comment