Introducing....
---------------------------------------------
Charles Maxwell Cropper
(aka Charlie)
born July 20, 2011
at 2:32 pm
weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz.
measuring 21 inches long
----------------------------------------------
One last picture of the belly before I went in on Tuesday night.
I can't believe how BIG I was!

This is sweet Charlie in the Special Care Unit (kind of like a NICU). Right after he was born he was rushed to get taken care of...mostly to get oxygen. So they stuck one of those nose tubes on him for a few hours and watched him close. After about 5 hours they released him and he got to come back to my room!

I was thrilled to get to hold him finally!!

Charlie had a few visitors on his first afternoon/evening. Grandma Deb was there for his delivery but since he had to be taken to get checked out, she didn't get any snuggle time (or pictures). Papa also came to see him right after he was born and got to visit him at the SCU. Later, when Charlie came back to my room, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Leigh came to visit.


This is my doctor, Dr. Gemmell. She is AMAZING!!! We just adore her and are so grateful that she was actually able to deliver all four of our babies!

On Thursday morning Grandma Deb brought Sam, Tyler, and Lilly to the hospital so that they could finally meet their new baby brother! It was so fun to see their different reactions. This one of Lilly getting her first peek is priceless!

The boys were especially excited to finally find out what his name was! They highly approve! Tyler had "first dibs" on holding Charlie. He looked so grown up holding his baby brother!

Grandma was so patient waiting her turn! :)
She enjoyed a nice long (well deserved) snuggle with Charlie!

Our first picture as a family of 6!!!
Whoa.

I'm not a big fan of staying at the hospital, so we came home on Thursday night. Grandma brought the kids home and we got settled right in. Matt was able to take some time off of work and be home with us for a week! I feel so spoiled! The kids are doing well getting adjusted to having Charlie around...but I think it has also helped to have Dad around to help spread the (attention) love. We will miss him big time when he goes back to work. Boo.

We have been very spoiled with neighbors and family bringing in dinners, presents, and loves for Charlie. We had Great Grandma Lola over for a nice visit. We had several requests to get a picture of the "real" Charlie and Lola together. (In case some of you don't know about the cute little show called "Charlie & Lola" you should check it out. It is about a brother and sister and their fun adventures together...but the best part is their cute British accents.)
So here are the celebrities:

Thank you for all of the well wishes and responses to our emails. We feel very loved and we feel very blessed to have our Charlie home safe and sound!


8 comments:
What a sweet baby. I am so happy for you all, and hope you can survive when Matt goes back to work. Love ya.
He is just precious. Love that first picture. He is a dreamy looking little boy. Take care as best you can of yourself.
Congratulations to the whole family! He is just adorable and I love thw name!
Congratulations! He's sooo cute! And I want to bring dinner over!! Let me know what night works - I'm very serious about it!! LOVE YOU!
Congrats he is a cutie! And you all look so happy :) I love the name you picked out as well!
I can't wait to meet him! What a handsome little guy! Congrats to your beautiful family :) Love ya!
I'm looking forward to some quality time with all the kids, and especially some cuddles with Charlie!
Loved the "family of 6" pic--welcome, Charlie!
Post a Comment