Sunday, July 31, 2011

Charlie's pictures

I took Charlie to get his pictures taken.
I wanted to get some great photos of him while he is still itty bitty. I must say that I was completely blown away when I saw the finished product!
LOVE THEM!
I hope you will too!




















17 comments:

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Those are all so cute and he already looks so old!

Michele said...

Too cute! Did you go to Fotofly?

Christy said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE love LOVE them!! Still waiting to hear what day I can bring dinner in . . .

Juliana said...

Super cute!

Heather said...

For Michele...yes, we went to Fotofly! It was absolutely awesome! I highly recommend them! :)

sewnews said...

He is just so precious. The photos are awesome. Great work - what a treasure.

Susan Morgan said...

WHAT a darling boy. I love the knitted diaper cover and the button. He's really beautiful. And I was happy to see the picture of your Dad. You look a lot like him. I've seen lots of pictures of your Mom, but I don't remember seeing one of him before. Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!

Robyn said...

They are just awesome! Helps that the kid is adorable.

Verity said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CA Cushings give him (and those photos) major high-fives! HOW did they get him to sit up in the hat? Amazing, amazing, amazing!

*Leslie* said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!

emily, etc, etc said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!! so cute.

Becca said...

Heather! Charlie is so handsome! Congrats on baby #4--I am in awe! What an amazing mama!

take care!

Shelly said...

Great shots! Congratulations! Someone "forced" me to get them at 2 weeks with the twins and I cherish them, (though it was an insane photo shoot). Glad you are being well taken care of.

katherine said...

so sweet. congrats to all!

Kara said...

Such cute pictures of such a sweet little guy! We hope Charlie and Mom are both still doing well!

Melissa said...

Completely priceless....could not get any cuter than that....Love Fotofly.

Cheryse said...

Oh my so dang cute im sad i havent seen him yet.