Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I know, I know....

I know, I know...
I'm wwwwaaaayyyyy behind on the blogging. 

 We had a great Christmas....
but the documentation of all of our fun will have to wait until I can get my room clean (I made a deal with myself). 

Until then, here is a sneak peak!



9 comments:

Deb said...

Get your room clean, I want to see documentation of all the fun you had.

Verity said...

Hey, at least you have pictures to document with. I took ONE the entire Christmas weekend. :( Looking forward to the update!

Robyn said...

Ya, hurry up and clean your room. That Charlie is to DIE for darling!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara said...

Charlie is looking so grown up in that picture!

Melissa said...

What a cute smile on little charlie...can't wait to see more christmas fun....

sewnews said...

Way cute kids. Get to cleaning girl we are waiting

Christy said...

I'll be waiting - ha ha! And we need to play - I made copies of a bunch of recipes for you.

Juliana said...

Charlie is a little copy of Tyler!! Adorable kids! Love you all!!

Robyn said...

Clean your room already!