Monday, February 6, 2012

Things they say....

Last night we went to Grandma and Papa's house for dinner. Grandma greeted Sam at the door and said, "Happy Super Bowl Sunday!" Sam said in return, "No, Grandma....Happy Fast Sunday!"

After we thought all the kids were tucked into bed, Tyler came to our bedroom door to delay his bedtime just a bit more. He asked what we (Matt and I) are doing. I replied, "making plans to take over the world." Tyler then said, "you are VILLAINS!.....and I'm going to get you! You better watch out because I know Kung Fu!" He then exited our room and we heard him yell, "Wai-yah!", as he galloped down the hall to his bedroom.

This morning I was sitting on the couch holding Charlie and Lilly came over to join us. She immediately started jumping on the couch and yelled, "we jump on the couches! Not on the beds!" Then she paused, looked at me, looked at Charlie and then proclaimed, "Charlie is not a girl baby. Charlie is a boy baby."

Then there is Charlie.....he usually says things like, "ahhhh! gooooo! geeeeee!"

Silly children!!!

(p.s. I have to apologize to those who are reading this and have far more superior grammar and punctuation skills. I apologize for any mistakes that I made above in my quotation marks or any other boo-boos. But I must give myself props for creating most of this post with Charlie on my lap as he tries to taste the laptop and claw at the keyboard!)

7 comments:

Verity said...

Silly, cute, adorable, WONDERFUL children! :) I got a kick out of all their comments!

sewnews said...

Fabulous!!!! Kids are beautiful

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

One day will you take black and whites of our kiddos? We tried buy they certainly did not turn out as cute (and pro) as yours did!

Deb said...

LOVE the pictures. Your kids always say such profound and wonderful things. I will always remember Sam's comment on Sunday. He really has his priorities straight.

*Leslie* said...

I love the picture of you and Charlie. Could either of you be any more beautiful?

Kara said...

Love the fun stories about your cute kids!

Robyn said...

So cute, and GREAT pictures! Maybe you can take some of my kids when I come up. Did I tell you Kat is taking our family picts in April? Yay!