Sunday, August 4, 2013

Note to future self

Note to future self:
Don't get so behind with the blog!!!!

Note to my readers (all 3 of you):
I have started to get my blog caught up....so enjoy January through May 2013.
I will add June and July soon! :)

10 comments:

Susan Morgan said...

I am pretty sure it is more than three people following your blog. But the photos are great. Hard to believe that Lilly is 4 already!

Robyn said...

YahoO!

Deb said...

I understand you have had other things to do - instead of updating your blog. Nevertheless, when you have time I really enjoy reading your blog.

Verity said...

Yay! I've been checking for updates--excited to get caught up! :)

*Leslie* said...

I'm a reader! Cute cute updates!

sewnews said...

You certainly have plenty of good reason for the on posts. Glad to new stuff though

Robyn said...

You're getting farther behind.... How's school going?

Megan Goates said...

Yay! I love your blog updates!

Shelly said...

I loved to see that there are already 8 comments, nice try on the 3 ;)

Christy said...

Oh I love to read your blog. But I think about you all the time. How's school going? I'm sure you're insanely busy! I hope you're well!