Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hogle Zoo V.I.P Night

We got to go to the Hogle Zoo for a special V.I.P. night for families with kids with disabilities. The zoo was closed to the public when we arrived but the zoo keepers stayed for special performances of the bird show, the elephant show, and a viewing of the white alligator.


The boys especially liked the bird show. (Sam loves this video on You Tube of this bird that does tricks, so when the zoo keepers brought out the birds who could talk/sing and do tricks he had the biggest smile on his face!)


We also were fed a catered dinner (you will see the left over brownies on Tyler's face in the picture) which was quite yummy. But after all of that, I think the kids liked the playground the best. They could have stayed there all night! Yay for the zoo!

No comments: