This past week was quite busy....but a good busy. Matt's brother, Mark, got married to a darling girl named Cheryse Park. Matt's other brother, Bryce, and his family came to town from Maine for the big event, which was great because we don't get to see them much. We had so much fun with all of the family get-togethers, family pictures, the wedding dinner, the 'big day' at the temple, and the wedding reception.
Here they are when they came out of the temple. We were all a bit surprised by the white pin-striped tux, but I only know one person that could pull that off, and it's Mark. It's so "him"! 
The Cropper boys together again: Matt, Mark, and Bryce.
The reception that night was quite the party! This is the only semi-decent picture that we got of all four of us, but we'll take what we can get! By the way, Matt's sister Heather (yes, the "other" Heather Cropper) and I did each other's hair for the wedding reception. We got a little crazy with the curling irons and hairspray.....I don't think I've ever had that much "volume" in my life! But, it was only for one night and it was fun to get all dressed up with the rest of the fam'.
I thought Sam and Tyler looked so dang cute in their ties....so most of my pictures ended up being of them! Don't they look so handsome?

Sunday, June 24, 2007
Mark & Cheryse Got Married
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are beautiful! Sam and Tyler look so cute in those yellow ties. What a cute little family!
Tyler is a mini-Deb! And Heath, you look amazing! Personally I LOVE the volume you little hottie.
Post a Comment