
This is Tyler's "squishy face", and it makes me laugh every time he does it! I have so much fun with my boys! Somedays we get a little silly and make up new games or new songs. I especially love to catch these moments with my camera, so I thought I would share some of them on my blog! This first picture is of Sam and Tyler being made into burritos....yum! They love to be rolled up tight in a blanket....then I sometimes pretend to "eat them up" or I drag them around on the carpet. Hours of fun!
Then there Mr. Tyler who likes to wear anything that is NOT his. Like my shoes, my hats, my headbands....Sam's shoes, hats, shirts....or Matt's shoes and hats. Sometimes he likes to "get ready" with me in the bathroom - his favorite is my eyelash curler! I tell him, "Tyler, you look soooo pretty!"...and he just laughs and laughs!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Just Being Silly....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment