This morning Matt left for school, and about 1 minute later he came in and said "I have bad news"....so immediately I said "is my car gone?" (jokingly, of course) Matt replied "No, but your stereo is". No lie...someone very lame came in the middle of the night to the happy Mount Vernon Condos and stole the stereo right our of my precious Honda. LAME! It wasn't even that cool. I think we put it in about 7 years ago (since the original stereo was a tape player) and so it's most likely not worth much. Nothing else was even touched....there was a "E pass" (Matt's parking pass) that was worth way more than the stupid stereo, some of Matt's very expensive text books, golf clubs in the trunk, etc. etc. But, no, the dummy wanted the stereo. Pretty desperate if you ask me! So, does anyone have an old car stereo that they don't want? ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh heather, that is so lame. i am sorry!
You poor thing! I don't think, with your luck, that you ought to hit Vegas anytime soon.
Post a Comment