Monday, July 16, 2007

The Laptop Died

Hey guys/gals! I haven't been able to post much lately because our laptop decided to die last week. We haven't had a chance to take it in to get looked at, but hopefully will in the next few days. I'm just sick about the possibility of losing some of the pictures I have loaded on there, but were not backed up yet. ARGH! So, as soon as we get that all taken care of, I will try to get caught up.

Matt and I went to Anaheim this past weekend for a conference on Apraxia (Sam's speech disorder). It was put on by CASANA (Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America) and it was very educational. It was amazing to learn from the experts and to meet other parents in our "same boat". The kids stayed with Deb, so it was fun for Matt and I to get some time together. We also got to see "Wicked" in L.A. on Friday night. It was WICKED!!!!!! (Thanks Kara, if you're reading this!) If you haven't seen it yet, you have got to go someday!!!!

Love to you all....more later...

5 comments:

Suzie said...

Heather,
You're an awesome Mom. I can't believe how on top of things you are! Your kids are lucky to have you!

Marielle Carlisle said...

I saw Wicked last summer, and it was great! So Popular!

Becca said...

Sorry about the laptop, dude! But, I am glad that you got to see Wicked. I was on the edge of my seat the entire show, and listened to the soundtrack until Shane swore he was going to secretly hide it. LOVE IT!

*Leslie* said...

I'm sorry about your laptop - what a pain!!! I am so jealous that you went to Wicked. I am always wishing and hoping for a chance to go!!!

katherine said...

wicked is amazing! loved it. i laughed, i cried, are we really surprised. hope you are well and that your laptop is going to be better soon.