Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The BEST Birthday Present!

I "celebrated" the big 28 yesterday....and I got the BEST birthday present, right at the end of my big day. I was tucking the boys in bed and out of no where Sam said "Good Night Mom". (It came out more like "guh nie mom"....but, I'LL TAKE IT!) Thanks Sam!

8 comments:

katherine said...

oh heather, that makes me cry. what a treasure. it is amazing to see him progress. i hope that you had a real great first day of being 28!!

Christy said...

WOW - the best present ever!!! Did you just start crying - oh man I would've. What a sweetie - he knows just what his mom wanted for her b-day. Yeah for Sam - love him!

Susan Morgan said...

Both of your boys have such a look of "we are loved and cared for, and we love our parents." It just shines in them. Sammy seems like he is doing great. How wonderful that he is able to tell you that he loves you back! Watching your children grow, loving them and feeling love from them... these are THE good days in life.

Happy birthday, too! I'm glad to hear it was a great day!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday!! What a cute gift!

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet present-way to go, Sam!

Robyn said...

Yahooie! Way to go Sammy. I'm glad you had a good b-day baby.

*Leslie* said...

WOW!!! That is so wonderful! Hooray for Sam. I love that cute kid!

Jill J said...

Heather! That is wonderful!!! What a great present for such a cute mommy!