
My sweet friend Emily offered to help me do a yard sale to raise money for the Walk Now for Autism (which by the way is on SATURDAY!!! woo-hoo!). We gathered all sorts of stuff to sell from our own houses, Emily's neighbors, and my g-ma's stash....and we had her entire driveway full of items to sell! It was a bit cold and windy BUT we had a GREAT turn out and raised some serious cash! We couldn't believe our eyes when we added it all up! We made enough to pay for our Green Eggs and Sam t-shirts (for the Walk)...which Emily designed!...and then some! I'm so grateful for such a genuine, creative, giving, and generous friend - - so THANK YOU my dear "Emilypants"!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Yard Sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad the yardsale went well. I love your long post below - you guys have been doing lots of fun things. The boots to bed pictures are so great, what a creative guy!
Too cool! Good luck with the walk this Saturday!
I don't know what happened, but I can look at your blog again! Hurray!
Joseph loves dressing up, too, in all kinds of creative costumes. I think it is part of developing: they try on different costumes, and in their own minds, they are also trying on different aspects of being an adult. It is sooooo cute to watch.
I wish I was there to buy your junk.
Post a Comment