Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts.
Next time you are at Wheeler Farm...keep an eye on your kids!
Hey Lady! Happy late birthday! I thought of you, but, alas, the day got away from me. Feels so good to be 28, huh? love it!Yeah, uh, Pete would totally kiss the pig. yikes.
Yay! I LOVE LOVE knowing what you are up to (since I only talk to you every other day). Love the picts and commentary. You are hot babe--that picture of you with your friend in the hospital bed--seriously beautiful!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Lady! Happy late birthday! I thought of you, but, alas, the day got away from me. Feels so good to be 28, huh? love it!
Yeah, uh, Pete would totally kiss the pig. yikes.
Yay! I LOVE LOVE knowing what you are up to (since I only talk to you every other day). Love the picts and commentary. You are hot babe--that picture of you with your friend in the hospital bed--seriously beautiful!
Post a Comment