Today I sing from the mountaintops....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Mom!!!!! 
What can I say?....Deb is truly the BEST of the BEST! I couldn't have asked for a better mom. We are perfectly matched as mother and daughter....and better yet, best friends. I often have people comment about the relationship I have with my mommy...."You are so lucky to get along so well with your mom!" and "My mom would never do that for me!" and "Your mom is so cool!" and the list goes on and on. I get a big grin on my face when I see one of my girlfriends, that I haven't seen in a while, and the first thing they ask is "how is Deb?" That says a lot. My mom is not only wonderful to me, but she treats EVERYONE with love and kindness......to her, everyone is family! 
Not only is my mom deserving of the "World's Best Mom" plaque on her wall, but she should also be awarded with the "World's Best Grandma" plaque too!!! Once again...the BEST of the BEST! My kids are sooooooo blessed to have such an AMAZING Grandma (aka "Monga", as Tyler would say). She has never-ending energy to play with my boys and take care of them when I need her "services"! I love that she has activities planned out to do with the boys, hours or even days before they arrive at her house. When they come to Grandma's house they are NOT ignored or treated like background noise.....they are engaged with books, games, puzzles, art projects, gardening, more books, the funnest bath time you could ever imagine, and oodles of laughs and giggles!

I wish I had hours of more time to list all of my mom's fabulous qualities....but I must get back to my own motherly duties. Maybe someday I'll be able to write a book..."Ode to Deb" has a nice ring to it. Then mothers and grandmothers all over the world would have a handbook on how to bless the lives of their children and grandchildren...just like my mom does EVERY single day!
I LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!!! I'm eternally grateful for all you have done, and continue to do, for me!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I *heart* DEB!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ditto! The pictures were AWESOME, too!
Yes, The Queen of all Moms, Friends and best people in the world is DEB. Lynn and Ed
LOVE DEB!!!! What else can I say?
Oh and I'm back in town so we need to come hang out one afternoon this week! Love you!
Deb rocks! Happy Mothers Day to you both!
Very cute! Who doesn't love Deb!
So how IS Deb? Love you both.
Post a Comment