For those of you who live out of state, I thought you might get a chuckle out of knowing that it SNOWED here on Thursday! Yes, that would be May 1st! What the? Crazy Utah weather! One day we need the A/C on in the car, and the next day we need our winter coat and boots!
Tyler didn't seem to mind the snow. I also took this picture to show off his boo-boo on his nose. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but he did a major face-plant on the sidewalk earlier this week which scraped up his nose and gave him a bloody nose. Everywhere we go people ask, "what happened to you?" (I think Tyler secretly likes the attention!) 
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Snow in May???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, your kid is adorable (nice mix of you and Matt!) And you know I am secretly a little jealous of the snow, but not the whole winter.
Post a Comment