Ahhh...the annual Day Out With Thomas adventure lives on! It's tradition with our family - since we have the world's biggest Thomas fan at our house! I think Tyler thinks it's cool just because Sam thinks it's cool. We've literally been looking forward to going for an entire year now. Every time we pass the bottom of Parley's Canyon on I-215, the boys will always mention something about that being the way to "Thomas" (aka Heber City, Utah). :) We were just lucky that Matt was able to have a morning off while Thomas was in town - because I don't think I could have done all 3 kiddos at something like that by myself! Although Lilly is not in any of our pictures from that day, she WAS there...just sleeping away in her stroller like a good girl!
My dad's Uncle Ralph actually works up at the railroad, so we just had to stop by and say "hi" and get our picture taken with a REAL conductor!
We were lucky enough to see the Heber Valley Railroad's only working steam engine - actually steaming that day - thanks to Uncle Ralph. (It was kind of hiding and out of the way from where the Thomas stuff was...but he told us where to find it).
Sam, of course, was in heaven the entire morning. That kid makes me smile...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Day Out With Thomas - 5th year, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dude, those better be maternity jeans you are wearing, you sicko.
You have such a darling family! Thanks for posting all these pictures.
You sure you just had a baby? You look so great! I'm glad the tradition lives on, it looks like fun!
Your family is so stikin' cute! LOVE how good you are looking already...how do you do it?
We went up there too and Jackson loved it. We had a good time.
You have a beautiful girl.
Um,Heather, I'm not going to be looking so cute so fast post-babe....just so you know.
I hope we'll be around for this next year, because Pete is such a train nut.
we have to get together soon! I'm in Utah, for crying out loud!
Post a Comment