Monday, June 22, 2009

Miss Lilly

Not much to say other than I just love my Lilly. She is such a sweet baby. We borrowed my sis-in-law's camera for a few weeks (thanks K.L.!) and thought we would try and get some pix of Lilly to frame in her room. Here are some of my favorites, so far...(more to come later)

Ahhh, those cheeks!
Notice the bracelet (so she isn't mistaken for a boy...ha, ha)
Smiling in her sleep.
She has Matt's long piano fingers...yet, so dainty.
I know the big flower is trendy...but, c'mon, it's so CUTE!
Snoozing...
Cutest toes I've ever seen!
No, I don't really let her sleep on her changing table.
Precious.
Naked baby bum = "photo op"
The binkie takes up half of her face!
This one makes me giggle...she's only about 4 weeks old in this one, and already holding her head up. I love that funny smirk on her face.

14 comments:

Robyn said...

You've been busy on your cute blog, girl! Awesome pictures! Love Lilly holding her head up, and love her looking at her brothers like, "whoa, you are crazy!" Yay for Sammy! I'm glad to hear he is doing so well, warming up to Lilly, and turning 6! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanes said...

WOW!!! What a cutie and what awesome pictures!
We NEED to come see you! It has been on my list since Lilly was born and I am just a slacker!
I will email you soon!

Shannon said...

those pics are great Heather! I am so glad I got to come and hold that cute thing. What a fun night that was!

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

When I look at Lilly, I am reminded of the movie - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- I know I have said this before, but it just looks like there is an "old soul" in her little body. It will be amazing to watch and see what kind of a little kid she grows into!

Susan Morgan said...

What darling, darling pictures! You took these, Heather? You've got a great eye for composition. I'm impressed! They're really good.

*Leslie* said...

The pictures of Lilly are SO CUTE! Did you guys take them yourselves? They look professional! Loved the other posts too - Happy BDays!

Evans Fam said...

First of all Happy Birthday to the boys! June is the best birthday month. And...Lily is ADORABLE!!!! I wish I could take good pictures like that...but I would need to borrow a camera too. She is SOOOOO stinkin' cute I could just eat her up. I hope you are having the time of your life with that little girl!

Andrea Griggs said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jessica Petersen said...

These are GREAT pictures!!! Oh I love them! And I love Lilly! Can't wait to meet her!

Kara said...

Those pictures turned out great! I'm glad the camera worked out ok for you.

Suzie said...

That 1st shot is to die for!! What a beautiful little girl!

Deb said...

Yes! the smirk wins the cutest picture contest. I love Miss Lilly too! Great pics Heather - Love, Mom

Verity said...

I'm caught up! LOVED the Lilly pics, the Father's Day cake, G-GPa Rod's big smile, and your big boys being silly with Lilly on the couch. YOU are a TERRIFIC mom--I love you!