Note: With all of the attention, (and blog posts), that Lilly has been getting lately I've decided it is time to give the rest of the members of our family a little one-on-one ~ "blog style". These posts are mostly for me...since this blog is probably the closest thing to a journal or scrapbooking that I'll ever do!...so bare with me. I also have an entire month's worth of family fun, photos, and experiments with K.L.'s camera to share with you all...so it might take me a while to catch up.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, I've looked at your blog a few times recently, but I just realized I missed reading the fun posts about each member of your family (with great pictures of each one, by the way). Those were so fun to read! I even learned things about them I didn't know that just made me smile!
Post a Comment