Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cousins' Reunion

I had a wonderful little "cousin reunion" a few weeks ago with three of my cousins and their little ones. These fabulous ladies and I were all born with a few months of each other ... and we all happened to have babies this past year. So Grandma Lola and my mom thought it would be fun to get together and have a little luncheon so that we could spend time with each other and chat. My double cousin, Candace, was in town for only a few days so we were all thrilled to see her and her darling baby Owen. My other two cousins, Brittany and Gia, and their little cuties, Ava and Bianca, live here in SLC but I definitely don't get to see them as much as I would like to. We had a wonderful time eating yummy food (thanks Deb!) and laughing about the joys of motherhood. They think I'm some sort of "veteran" at it by now because I have three and they are all on their firsts....but I told them that I'm still learning as I go just like they are! :)

Ahhhh....cuters!

3 comments:

Deb said...

It was so fun for me to see you all together with your little ones! We should do more of this.

sewnews said...

What nice looking ladies. What a wonderful idea Deb.

Verity said...

WOW--what a GREAT idea! Looked so fun!