Ack, where have I been?! I just caught up--first of all, the pics of Lily on Santa's lap are soooo funny! Oh babies, I love it! And she is just so totally adorable. What a lucky little lady to have you as her mama!
Take care! uh, can we get together soon? (Like after Nathan gets over whatever virus he has right now?) We must see each other!
2 comments:
Ack, where have I been?! I just caught up--first of all, the pics of Lily on Santa's lap are soooo funny! Oh babies, I love it! And she is just so totally adorable. What a lucky little lady to have you as her mama!
Take care! uh, can we get together soon? (Like after Nathan gets over whatever virus he has right now?) We must see each other!
i love that your gpa sent it to you!! very cool too!!
hope you are well!! i ditto what becca said, as soon as we are all well, we need to all see each other - i think we need a girls night!!
love you!
Post a Comment