Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A really late post...but cute pictures involved!

I just sat down to update the blog....I even put up a new background, since my old one was for Christmas. (I just love purple!) Then I opened up my iPhoto to see how far behind I am and realized that I had missed some pictures that I had meant to post WAY back in November. Oops.

My dear friend, Juliana, has been practicing her photography skills with her new fabulous camera and was nice enough to offer to take some pictures of our family. (**You can check out her up and coming photography blog if you click HERE**) So I jumped at the chance and we found an afternoon that all 5 of us were available. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate....it was FREEZING cold, super cloudy, and windy too. But it was our only window of opportunity so we had to make the best of it. As soon as we got to Wheeler Farm I just had a feeling that my kids were not going to cooperate either...and I was right. Bummer. Ju tried....I tried....Matt tried....but we just couldn't get them in the photo-taking mood. So the family photo op didn't really happen...BUT...we did end up with some GREAT pictures of Miss Lilly (who was the easiest person to get to smile and look good for a picture!). So here are the winners:



This last one you can kind of tell that she was at the end of her smiley-ness...and that is because she was getting so cold. Poor girl. But she still looks so cute. Oh, and by the way, that stinkin' cute hat she is wearing was a gift from my mom's friend, Lynn. She is a fellow purple-lover and we found that hat when we were up at Swiss Days this past year....so she was so nice to get it for Lilly.

Ok, well here are a few of the boys.
Tyler actually was a great poser for about 10 minutes and then wanted to play.
I just love his jolly little smile.

Sam really did not want ANYTHING to do with our little photography shoot, and this is the best we could do. It's a little "mid-laugh", but it works.

THANKS Ju for taking these. You're the best. Let's try again in the spring, ok? :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness, that sweet Lilly is ADORABLE! Gotta get my hands on that sweet baby. Thanks for all the comments on my blog. You really love me!

*Leslie* said...

Lilly is just beautiful!!! The boys look cute too but, cute Lilly really steals the show this time!

Jared and Emily Mack said...

Heather-pants.....I have to say, Lillly is absolutely the most adorable little girl we've seen in a long time, and Tyler and Sam look very handsome (you would have never known they didn't want to participate). I just love seeing how the boys have grown! What a very cute family.

Deb said...

Great pics, I know how the boys love Wheeler Farm, that would be hard for them not to just run away and explore.