School is back in session!

Sam the Man is in THIRD grade!!!
(Crazy)
This is his AMAZING teacher, Mrs. Lundberg.

We already just adore her. I can tell this is going to be a GREAT year for Sam. He is already more excited about going to school each day and comes home in such a great mood.
(Totally different than last year!)
His new special ed teacher, his new speech therapist, and his new occupational therapist are all lovely too. We are just thrilled with the great women that work with Sam each day. He is a lucky boy.
Tyler started Kindergarten!
(Whoa.)

We were totally surprised when the principal from the school stopped by just after dinner time on the first day of school and brought Tyler a cookie and a note. Matt and I were totally stunned! Does anyone else have an awesome principal like that? I don't remember any teacher or principal of mine EVER coming to my house. I guess he (the principal) does it every year...he makes a personal house call to every entering kindergartener and takes them a treat. Fabulous, eh?
Tyler looked so grown up with his backpack and all gussied up for his first day.
Can you tell he was just a LITTLE excited?

Mr. Cool with his "Cars 2" backpack.

Tyler walked into class like he owned the place! He was so calm and so READY to start school. He was super excited to see some of his buddies from preschool and soccer. He has the same teacher that Sam had, Mrs. Wright, and so he felt very comfortable with her too.

It's going to be a great school year for both boys! I just know it!

2 comments:
Yippie! I'm so glad the kids are having a good year. What a relief to have someone wonderful for Sam this year.
It is so exciting to know that both boys really like school. It has to make life at home so much easier.
Post a Comment