Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Annual Gardner Village Field Trip

So, it's been a while since I've blogged. To be honest, last week really bit the big one for several reasons....but the highlight of my week was the annual trip to Gardner Village with the kids and Grandma Deb! This was our 4th year of visiting the Village to see the fun Halloween decorations, and the kids loved it! The pictures I took didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I thought I would share some of the ones that made me smile.
As you can see, it was cold enough that morning that we needed coats and hats. Brrrrrrr.
Sam loved the big moon up on the building by the water wheel. He would point to it, then sign "moon", then point to it, then finger spell "moon", and so forth. So cute!
Last year I tried my best to get a good picture of the boys together. This year it was near to impossible. This is really the best I could do...but I had to laugh when I really looked close at this. Sam is obviously annoyed with me for making him sit still for a picture when all he wanted to do was run up and down the handicapped ramp.....but if you look at his hand he is signing a "n" for "NO"!!! ha ha. And then there is Tyler's expression - priceless.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

What cute boys (and Deb!), but where are you lady? Fun picts!

Becca said...

How dreamy--I love that place! Glad you had fun!

Verity said...

That last picture is soo funny! You know your boys well! :)

*Leslie* said...

OK, in the last picture Sammy has a hat on and he looks SOOOO much like you Heather that, it could be you, just younger - wow! Cute little guys!

Matt said...

Leslie, I hope you don't mean that I always have a crusty on my face like Sam does in that last picture! Ha ha!