This year was Sam's FOURTH year of going to Day Out With Thomas!! Whoa...now that is a true train fan! I know you might be confused by the coats that we are wearing...but we went during Memorial Day weekend when it was still "winter" in Utah. Craziness...
Sam was thoroughly impressed with the HUGE steam engines that they have up at the Heber Valley Railroad! This picture shows just how big the trains are!
My attempt at being "artistic". Actually, I take a picture of this railroad sign every year...and this year it was bent! Poor railroad sign...
Both Sam and Tyler were in heaven all morning! It was hard to get them to hold still for a picture because there was so much to see and so many trains to play with! I just have to laugh because it doesn't cost a DIME to go up there to see and play with all the trains! (Which most people don't realize!) I don't think my boys would care about riding the real train, which is ridiculously expensive!, so we don't even bother. ha ha.
There was a new event this year...a hay maze! Sam squealed for probably 15 minutes straight while he ran and ran and ran through the maze! Good times.
Friday, July 4, 2008
4th annual Day Out With Thomas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment