My cousin emailed me about this blog that I wanted to share with you. Maybe you already know about it, and I'm just slow, but I thought it was worth checking out. Basically it's all about fun things to do in Utah that are mostly inexpensive or free!
Things To Do In Utah Blog
Here are pictures of some of the fun things we have done this summer so far:
Wheeler Farm rocks! Free, except for $1.50/person for wagon ride, and super fun! Sam has a "thing" for the chickens for some reason...I call him the "chicken whisperer"!
The children's museum at the Gateway (I think the official name is the "Discovery Gateway"???). This can actually be quite expensive...however, if you know someone with a pass they can get you in for free! ($1 for parking) Leslie has been kind enough to let Tyler and I tag along! So much to do there....until the kids get tired and hungry - then it's time to go home.
The fountains at the Gateway. We went there just this week as a family. The boys were impressed with the music/fountain show. Just be aware that they have signs up about the swim diaper/cover rules!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Fun things to do in Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment