
Feet. I have mixed feelings about them. Mine are sooooo extremely ticklish that I jerk even when someone or something gets within a few inches of them. There is absolutely NO WAY that I could ever get a pedicure, even though my heels are nasty and need a little TLC. I actually tried once, but I just about kicked the cute little Vietnamese lady in the face and had to give up. Even though I don't want my feet to be touched or handled in any way, I must say that they are probably one of the few features on my body that I absolutely love. I think they're pretty cute. Matt laughs because our feet are on opposite ends of the "cute" spectrum...meaning his are absolutely scary looking! In fact, my feet are so fabulous...that I even have "beauty mark" on my right foot. No lie. You can almost see it in that picture above (yes, those feet belong to me and Lilly).
And then there's baby feet. Ohhhh, so sweet and so kissable! I just want to nibble on Lilly's all the time. Luckily I get to see a lot of them in the summer time because it's too darn hot for socks or shoes. :)
I know this post is random...get over it.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Feet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"My beauty spot!" You know, your feet thing is something even you BFF didn't know. Cute post.
I love feet! Especially Lilly's, how sweet!
Post a Comment